7101 Syntex Drive
Certified Negotiation Expert | Core Concepts
During this dynamic two-day certification course your coach Suze Cumming will cover the following:
- Competitive Win-Lose Hard Bargaining vs. Collaborative Win-Win Negotiating – Understand the differences in these two classic approaches and learn how to use both approaches to get the best outcome for your client and yourself.
- Psychology of Buying — Learn how the brain makes purchase decisions and how you can impact both sides of the brain in the decision-making process.
- Persuasion Principles — Discover scientifically proven persuasion approaches that increase your success rate for influencing others. Includes scripts for real estate negotiation situations that utilize these proven persuasion approaches.
- CNE Model and Planning Guide — Learn how to proactively plan your real estate negotiations for success.
- Case Studies — See how these principles and approaches are applied in real estate negotiation situations in a variety of markets.
- Skill Practice — Get a chance to practice your new skills in a safe environment that will increase your success in the real world.
- Group Discussion Topics — Innovative and creative approaches are discussed by small and large groups, helping you take your business to new levels.
This course is incredible and a must with Suze as the instructor. We have all (I hope) taken many negotiating and professional development courses over the years, but Suze’s delivery of this course material will take your skills to another level even if you are already the best negotiator in your marketplace. I highly recommend this designation course.
– Jen Liviniuk, RE/MAX – Edmonton, Alberta