CNE 1: Core Concepts — SOLD OUT
This course has sold out, The Nature of Real Estate has added another course October 12th – 15th. If you’d like to register for that course please click here.
Join Suze Cumming, founder of The Nature of Real Estate, for this online designation course where she will cover the following:
- Competitive Win-Lose Hard Bargaining vs. Collaborative Win-Win Negotiating – Understand the differences in these two classic approaches and learn how to use both approaches to get the best outcome for your client and yourself
- Psychology of Buying — Learn how the brain makes purchase decisions and how you can impact both sides of the brain in the decision-making process
- Persuasion Principles — Discover scientifically proven persuasion approaches that increase your success rate for influencing others. Includes scripts for real estate negotiation situations that utilize these proven persuasion approaches
- CNE Model and Planning Guide — Learn how to proactively plan your real estate negotiations for success
- Case Studies — See how these principles and approaches are applied in real estate negotiation situations in a variety of markets
- Skill Practice — Get a chance to practice your new skills in a safe environment that will increase your success in the real world
- Group Discussion Topics — Innovative and creative approaches are discussed by small and large groups, helping you take your business to new levels
September 14th – 17th | 12:00 PM – 2:30 PM ET
This event is managed & hosted by The Nature of Real Estate.