To help keep you and your clients informed and prepared, we have just released the RE/MAX Fall Market Outlook Report. In this new report, RE/MAX Brokers and Agents across Canada are anticipating continued strong market activity through the remainder of 2020, with the average residential sale price in Canada expected to increase by 4.6%.
Click above to download & share!
- Canadian housing prices anticipated to increase by 4.6% in the third and fourth quarter according to RE/MAX Brokers and Agents. This is compared to the earlier prediction by RE/MAX Brokers and Agents of +3.7% at the start of the year.
- 32% of Canadians no longer want to live in urban centres, opting for rural or suburban communities instead.
- Canadians are almost equally split in their confidence in Canadian housing market, with 39% as confident as they were before the pandemic, and 37% slightly less confident.
Check out the heat map below for regional market insights!
Click to download & share!
Download & share the following assets to your social channels!
HOW YOU CAN USE THIS REPORT
RE/MAX Reports are distributed throughout the year and are designed to highlight RE/MAX market insights to educate the public and our network. Visit blog.remax.ca/medianewsroom/ to view the latest RE/MAX reports and news.
- Provide a copy in your listing presentations
- Share with your network via email or social
- Encourage clients and prospects to view the report on social media by sharing the visual assets