Despite housing affordability, many buyers being priced out of the market
With the Spring market right around the corner, we’ve compiled and released our inaugural RE/MAX Housing Affordability Report! We explored Canada’s biggest housing markets, and ranked them based on how affordable they are to buy a home. Spark a conversation with your clients by sharing the report.
- 75 per cent of brokers agree that their market is undervalued
- Despite housing affordability, many buyers are being priced out of the market
- 62% of brokers surveyed in major Canadian cities are seeing buyers priced out of their market; however, 75% of brokers agree that their market is undervalued
- Based on average household income rates and monthly percentage allocated to housing, Canadians can afford homes
How to Use the Report:
RE/MAX Reports are distributed throughout the year and are designed to highlight RE/MAX market insights to educate the public and our network. Visit https://blog.remax.ca/medianewsroom/ to view the latest RE/MAX reports and news.
- Provide a copy in your listing presentations
- Print the infographics to display at your next open house
- Share with your network via email or social
- Encourage clients and prospects to view the report on social media by sharing the visual assets