To help prepare you and your clients for a busy summer market, we have just released the RE/MAX GTA Hot Pocket Communities Report. In this new report, we examined trends and developments in 65 Toronto Regional Real Estate Board (TRREB) districts. See the findings below and share the results with your clients and prospects alike.
- RE/MAX Hot Pocket Communities Report reveals detached homes saw double-digit price increases in 55% of markets in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Active listings across the GTA hovered at 14,000 in June, the lowest level for the month since 2016.
- Average price was up in 95 per cent of areas between January and June 2020, compared to the same period in 2019.
Click below to enlarge & download these GTA heat maps!
Keep your clients informed! Click below to download these assets to share with your clients on your social media channels.
Click above to enlarge & download!
HOW YOU CAN USE THIS REPORT:
RE/MAX Reports are distributed throughout the year and are designed to highlight RE/MAX market insights to educate the public and our network. Visit blog.remax.ca/medianewsroom/ to view the latest RE/MAX reports and news.
- Include it in your listing presentations
- Share with your network via email or social
- Encourage clients and prospects to view the report on social media by sharing the visual assets